Monday, September 25, 2006

Just another Manic Monday....


Monday, Monday....why can't it stay Sunday forever? DH and I started off this morning with both of us being late for work since we missed the babysitter who had to drop off her daughter at school. Ugh!

The highlight was that I came home to this yarn, spun by Bees Knees Knitting. Isn't it fabulous? The one of the left is one huge honking ball of yarn. I put in my bunny friend, for reference. He is 9" tall and my yarn ball is nearly as big as him! What a fab bag it will make. The smaller blue yarn is also from Jenny at Bees Knees, it's only 28 yards, but still really big for the small yardage. Hope I can pull it off with my 13's....that's as big of a needle that I'll use.

O.K. I'm off to get something done before the day is over!

No comments: