Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Rainy Sunday
















I finished up the triplets hats yesterday. I was inspired by the fact that their grandfather was visiting my MIL (her brother). SO I finished them up and here they are! The little sweet peas are names Colin, Quinn and Rhys. I loved the Touche yarn and am already knitting up a little stripy elephant with the leftovers, since I'm so creative and all. (Not really, I got the pattern on Ravelry.)

Sunday is always a day on reflection and contemplation for me. Today is not different, especially with it being all rainy & dreary. I've just been trying to enjoy all the little moments that make up my life. Some days are good, some days not so good. All are a gift. As knitters we are forced to 'live in the moment'. What a blessing!

Namaste,

Elizabeth
P.S. In the picture, Sydney is 'reading' to Zuki, our bunny.

No comments: