Friday, November 17, 2006

Sick & Tired







That's what I am today. Felt it coming on yesterday, but it's definitely got me now. Ugh. So I know I'm supposed to be making more needle cases by next week, but my head is spinning!! So instead of them up there.....I'm making this scarf......

I don't know how happy I am with it, I really LOVE the yarn on the right, but there's not enough, so I'm alternating with the other yarn. I'm not an orange person and I think that's what I don't like about it.

So, in an effort to keep my spirits up, this is what I ate......I know I shouldn't since I'm congested....but "frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

Oh, and here are some cute pottery buttons I picked up from Sanctuary of Stuff, in Woodfin, NC. Since I can't get the pics to go where I want them to, I'm sure you can figure out which one is which.

Off to get in the tub. Baths are so great when you're sick.

No comments: